Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My new nickname is Miss. Pee Pee Head




















Oooh can you see me. I just discovered a new game of hide-n-go seek. Its so fun to hear people call out my name. Not only do I like to hide but I love to pee pee wherever I feel like. I love to amuse my family by innocently trotting along and staring at them with my big brown eyes. I'll tilt my head and hear them cooing and awing how cute I am that's when I LIKE TO PEEEEEEE! Its so exciting to see them scream and flap their arms around. They seem to have so much fun. So I try to do this at least 1 time a day. tee hee!




















They are the best. I love you guys sooooo much! Can't wait to play again soon! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. oh nico...u r a naughty girl, but u r soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nico... I want to play...

    ReplyDelete