Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's a Boy!




















Look who we brought home yesterday! The lil fuzzy rascal was rescued by Bichon FurKids and we were lucky to pass their application process and spotted Scamp out in an instinct. (Love at first sight?… Yes!) Anne's goal was to find a lil Bichon Mix since our very first dog in 1988 was a Bichon…




















She passed away in 2003…so it feels right to have another lil Bichon. We did our research before to make sure Nico will have a perfect play pal. I really wanted her to become a big sis and we've learned that adopting a boy would help... And it seems like it worked. Nico's first reaction was to give him a BIG KISS!




















Scamp seems a lil turned off there… I think he was shocked to meet such a large pup! But here they tried it again:




















It's official... They are play pals for life! I want to thank Karen for rescuing him and teaching him all his lil tricks... Without a sound he listens with hand commands. SMART PUPPY right? I have also learned that Karen and her BFF Sarah have the cutest dog's accessory company. You can check it out here.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! YAY! Did I tell you Faye kissed a horse!!! LOL we have to ang out this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me, Karen. The little boy is the luckiest guy ever. He found the perfect furever home with you and Anne. It was so great to meet you and like you said, I could tell it was love at first site. I was very picky when it came to who got to adopt this special boy. I am so excited to follow the adventures of Nico and Scamp on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's me Sarah - it was awesome to meet you two at Karen's house and I'm super happy for all of you! It's so nice to know that Karen's loving care for Scamp will continue at your home!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete