Friday, December 10, 2010

The Christmas Grinch

HO HO HO!!!
Ever since we adopted lil' Georgie-Pooh we always thought he looked like the Christmas Grinch. Do you see the resemblance? It's more obvious if you met him in person. I think its the eyes...


Of course you can't google Dr. Seuss without seeing Thing 1 & Thing 2. When I saw them I thought of Nico. Doesn't their big poofy hair remind you of Nico's tail?






















And surprisingly she's light on her toes as well. I sometimes call her my ballerina. She loves to prance around and spin in circles. I need to catch that on my camera so you can see her in action!


Love vs. Design - How it works from Love vs. Design on Vimeo.


In the spirit of Christmas... My friend created these holiday tags! You can read about it here and purchase them as well. The above video showcases her other designs. I love her website... I actually adore it! It's very inspiring! Go LOVEVSDEISGN! Nico is doing her cheer dance! WOOT WOOT!

3 comments:

  1. I think that is now my favorite pic of george!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want to see more pics of AP with George and Nico!

    ReplyDelete