Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is it Friday yet?




















Actually this week is flying by but for some reason I thought it was Friday. So maybe its not going as fast as I thought... hmmm... I am having one of those weeks where I want to punch people on their noses. But I am practicing my patience and doing my breathing exercises. 1-2-3...

Things that made me happy so far this week:

Got free Rilakkuma notebook and bears
Veggie Umami Burger
Painted my nails glitter gold
Making my first iMovie
Planning a menu for an upcoming BBQ
RHNJ
Update that my new website is almost done
Realizing I can tie my hair in a lil pony tail
Watching JG Levitt Singing Natural Women
Listening to the new Of Montreal
Gossip Girl Paris Commercial
Checks are coming through the mail
Creating a new to-do list
The thought of my next iMovie

... happy thoughts to everyone!

* It is Friday now and I thought focusing on Happy thoughts would be better but I rather be thinking about punching some people on the nose. It makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment