Monday, November 8, 2010

Snuggle Buggle!




















I have been obsessed with this app! I spent Sunday morning snuggled with the pups and making cute pics of them. The other app is called Smilecat. I combined them both and love it!

Lately I haven't been motivated with work and I guess life in general. I hope I snap out of it. Other then that I have been on a cleaning spree... I organized all my pics on my iphone (I had over 1200 pics) into iphoto and they are nicely in folders now. I am thinking about going through and printing some pics. Hmmm... Are they worth printing? I wonder... Ever since I got a digital camera which is years and years ago I never print any of my pictures. Over the weekend I was going through my old album with my grandmother and it felt nice to actual see pictures that isn't on my computer screen. I do have couple empty albums I want to fill up so we will see...

1 comment: