Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The day before the rain came...




















This picture was taken last week on our early am walk. They sure are getting really antsy with this non-stop rain. (I personally love the rain). Nico panics at the idea of even having one rain drop on her. She makes a huge fuss and that puts me in paranoia-mode... Hoping/Praying please talk to me when you need to go outside to use the bathroom. I will walk out with you and make sure the umbrella is covering you. But even after pleading with her she will still pee indoors. Even on her bed and will lie in it. I think she believes that its my fault its raining and it's her way of punishing me? George on the other hand doesn't mind the rain. Georgie the angel dog! :-)

Check out their lil backpacks. Now I am hand free of carrying plastic bags. They carry their own. I want to get these stylish one next time!

2 comments:

  1. Is that like a doggy fanny pack?? So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute...they love to accessorize like their mommy..lol. i can't even imagine nico peeing in the house because of the rain...sofie pees inside too because she's afraid of the rain but shes only 5 lbs..so its not that bad...but nico is sooo big i'm sure her accidents are not fun to clean up :(

    ReplyDelete