Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My lil lamb




















Buster's haircut makes him look like a lil lamb. Especially with his shaved ears. For those who haven't gotten a chance to meet him yet he is not a typical small white dog. He's actually really tall with realllly lanky arms and legs. When he stands on his hind legs he comes up to my waist!


I have a bunch of videos and pics to sort through... Can't wait to share with you how Nico and Buster has become partners in crime or more like make out buddies. I have been slammed with life so haven't been able to blog. The picture of Nico above is how I want to spend my weekend that is coming up. But I am hoping this holiday weekend I will have time for a new movie. And hoping the dogs get to see the beach for the first time... with their future pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment