Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day Dreaming…


















































Let the count down begin. 15 days till New York City! It has been a hectic month... actually a hectic start of a year. I am surprised that it's March already but am really happy with 2010. I think everyone I know can agree time is flying by… with ups and downs I can't even tell the days apart anymore. I am off to NY on the 24th and I know in a blink of an eye I will be posting about the trip. That's the sad part of going away on a vacation- it always have to come to an end and so quickly too. Ok, no more talks about NY being over already. I am mostly looking forward to seeing my friend Jerry in his new hometown. I am excited that my sister and friends will be going on the trip for much needed time away from LA annnnnnd for 2 BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS! If it were my bday in NY I would wish for Brit Brit! haha Or at least to run into him and say hello? At least I will be seeing him at Radio City Hall so I guess my wish will come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment