Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update!

Georgie was the cutest thing when I picked him up from the vet. It's always so cool to see Georgie and Dr. Sharp walking side by side. (He was still feeling oozy and out of it from the meds). Usually when we are together he is walking in circles, trying to hide behind me whenever the doctor comes around. Not to mention the hair raising, growling, and barking. You wouldn't even recognize George! Oh sweet George... He slept hard that day! 

I think Nico missed George when he was away. She passed out too acting as if she was drugged up and got out of a 10 hour surgery... So dramaticcccc NICO!

They usually don't sleep this close together but this day they did.

I am getting ready to pack for NY. I am going to miss the pups. Hope they will snuggle together and keep each other company while I am away.

No comments:

Post a Comment