Monday, January 3, 2011

It's been awhile...




















Nico + George wishes everyone happy new year. Their new year resolution is to stop and smell the roses more often this year (for them grass?). It rained so much in LA over the holiday break it was hard for me to take the dogs out and photograph them. But here they are enjoying the sun and eating their daily dose of grass.

I was so thankful that New Year was on a Saturday so I felt like I had an extended weekend. Of course that didn't keep the anxieties away. I don't know why I always get this overwhelming feeling every new year. Its now the 3rd and things are ok. I need to take note and learn to smell the roses. ;-) I had/have a personal to-do list that was neglected for the past 2 weeks :-( I am hoping that this week I ease back into work flow and nothing too dramatic happens so I can slowly cross things off. Fingers crossed!

This morning I received an email that totally CHEERED ME UP! I submitted photos of the pups and they actually got posted on DOGLR. DOGLR is one of the cutest dog blogs I have seen. I can't help but visit this site once a day. It always puts a smile to my face and now I am glad Nico + George is part of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nico and George! Happy New Year! We should take our dogs to the dog park soon!

    ReplyDelete