Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Blues :-(




















The first week of January flew by of course... And sometimes I put too much expectation on the beginning of the "New Year"! In my mind I feel like I can almost have a new start but I didn't have much time to prepare this cathartic moment of feeling the fresh newness of the year. It started out with a fun nye party, bridal shower, wedding, fun festive welcoming Jeffrey back home, and house hunting adventure... with so much going on I am feeling a tad bit in a funk that I can't seem to shake off. SO yesterday I decided to start a DETOX. I think it will help me clear my mind and at the same time get me back into shape.  So today I had: Scrammbled eggs, Brown Rice with Seaweed, Apple, Orange and for dinner I am planning to be a souper!




















Fingers crossed that I get out of this funk and feel motivated about work and life in general. George and I  would rather just hide under the covers but we shall see...

*** Nico + George was featured again on DOGLR over the weekend***

No comments:

Post a Comment