Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Damn eclipses and stuff…




















We are suppose to have 2 eclipses this month which means it's going to be a tough coming weeks of more losses, random miscommunication, and upsets. ADAPTING is the keyword this month and letting things roll off your back because at the moment it can feel like a big deal but it's not. So far random and big and scary things happened. It's only the 9th and yes the eclipse is suppose to happen on the 26th? I am not too keen on all this astrology stuff but I just want the cosmo to align itself for good energy for all of us.

Last night I was walking Georgie and we went off to the street to let a neighbor walk by us. Some random punk driving towards us tried to run us over. I felt the wind off the car and couldn't react fast enough to get George. I don't get the point. A boy in his fast car thinking he is so cool to prove a point that he can scare us. He almost hit George! And of course I screamed blooody murder but I think my screaming scared Georgie even more. (In my imagination all I wanted to do was throw my body at the car and break his windows… I FELT RAGE). Ugh... that being said I hate boys with fast cars. You guys are dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment