Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh no! Nightmares...!































I have been having nightmares/anxiety dreams everyday this week. What does it all mean?! I usually have a few re-occuring nightmares. The one I am having the most right now is staged at a school atmosphere and I realize that I have not been going. I am stressed out beyond belief that I have to go into the class and face the teacher. And get this... ITS FINAL WEEK. I go back and forth thinking should I go in... do I fake it and try to take the exam? I end up FAILING the class and I am sooooo sadden and depress by this and I wake up. A few things will change here and there when I have this dream where I discover I have been missing not just one class but two. Or APak will be in my dream and shes ace-ing the class and never gave me the heads up. 

I dunno... I know it doesn't sound too scary but I wake up in a panic all the time! I hope tonight I get some zzz's. Look at poor georgie. Nico is smashing his head when he's trying to sleep. Poor thing! I bet he's having nightmares about chasing the mail man or something...

1 comment:

  1. do they sleep and nap at the same time together every day??? - anna

    ReplyDelete