Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday again…




















I did not want to wake up this morning. My body felt so stiff! ( I woke up Saturday morning with a crook in my neck and knots in my back). Anyway, the weekend was so perfect with a fun day at school with APak and Jen Ben. I bought two nail polishes and decided to start painting my nails again! Ended the day with watching the Joan Rivers movie (two thumbs up!), playing scrabble for the first time while drinking champagne and eating pizza hut with my favorite people! Sunday I spent the day cleaning out my closet. I was able to fill up 3 lg garbage bags of clothes to donate ;-) Took my father out for sushi and got him the flip video. So look out for videos of the pups coming soon!!!




















Monday morning - this is how I felt. I stayed in bed 30 mins under the covers wishing it was still Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment