Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In the end china will take over and none of this would matter




















I started school last Saturday. Hopefully I will finish this semester with more stuff for my future etsy shop! :-) The plus side of this class I am in downtown LA with my sister. So I am eager to try new food. YUM! Last week we were weak and couldn't resist stopping by Botegga Louie. Here are pretty macarons for Georgie... to look at! :-) The minus side is that I will no longer see Jen Ben :-( since she will be in Westchester going to school. No more crepes and psychics this year.




















Next week we are having the house fumigated for termites. I didn't think it was a big deal until I realize all the crap I have to pack. And I have this weird attachment to my stuff so I feel that I might have to pack up my whole office. All my lil trinkets down to my reams of paper. Ok maybe not the paper but everything else - YES! So I am kind of stressed out. :-(

Mercury is back to normal and on its first day I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. This just proves that I am a clutz and can't always blame it on the planets. I need to sloooow down.

Here's a movie I have been meaning to watch.
Here's an interesting article I read over the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment