Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NICO TURNS 5!




















I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!




















YOU ARE TURNING 5! WOO HOO!




















You are a big girl now so no more peeing indoors and throwing tantrums!




















I found Nico exactly 1 year ago today. She was wandering the streets on Coldwater and Saticoy. Anne and I pulled over to see if she had any tags to help her back home. Nico was so friendly - she freely jumped into our car... I instantly fell in love with her and luckily we got to keep her. She is the greatest gift to me from the universe. Seriously she is a walking stuff animal that shines light and love! I love her and love to squish her! Shes so fluffy and cute! :-) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO!!! You are super luck to be adopted by the Pak sisters!! With them on your side you will always be loved!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic where her eyes are closed! Happy Belated Birthday Nico! :)

    ReplyDelete