Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Back!




















I had couple of weeks of chaos and yes… I am blaming Mercury Retrograde. But I am back and the picture above is how I feel. I want to just snuggle with my pups and veg out even after the long weekend. I thought I had to go into hibernation after FYF Fest. But I am feeling better today. :-)

Things I am thankful for:

My friends / Support System (thanks for letting me vent and whine for quite a bit)
My computer being back better then ever!
Loads and Loads of food over the 3-day weekend
Valentina's crazy ice cream sandwiches which I think I ate like 5! EP!
Got to listen to a lot of live music at FYF and Kisses
My pilates instructor for keeping me centered (haha)
Not having to work for 3 days in a row
Getting paid (Feels really good)!!!
Real Housewives of NJ Reunion (I wish there were more recorded)
Thintervention :-) super inspiring show!!!

Anyone who has met George... Have you ever checked out his eyelashes??? They are so pretty! haha

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love georgie's eyelashes!!! They r super pretty and really compliments his big ol cow eyeballs..lol

    ReplyDelete